Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ORIENTATION TRIP--GET HOT!

On 14 April we will depart for Boston.  Will you be with us?  I currently have only half the seats on the bus filled.  I will accept permission slips until 1500 (3 P.M.) this Friday.  After that, you are out of luck.  Since I have to send an access list to the Navy base on Monday, I will not accept late add-ons.  If you want to go but can't pay or get your permission slip until next week, see me and maybe I will reserve you a seat.  BUT THERE WILL BE NO ADD-ONS.  If your permission slip isn't in my hands by 1500 Friday, you will not go, and no excuses or explanations will be accepted. This will make life tough for you who are "deadline challenged."  

Submarine control room mock-up.

Coast Guard Cutter Eagle, America's tall ship.

USS Nautilus (SSN 571) Oldest