Tuesday, April 2, 2013

YOU AIN'T READY FOR THIS

Congratulations to Cadet Ylexice Davis who correctly answered that the twins are two, their older sibling is nine, and the address is 13.  Good job! (Good job to Cadets Jorge Esquivel and Zachary Nyaware, too.)

Here's the latest brain teaser:

Tom is from the census bureau and greets Mary at her door. The have the following conversation:


Tom: I need to know how old your three kids are.

Mary: The product of their ages is 36.

Tom: I still don't know their ages.

Mary: The sum of their ages is the same as my house number.

Tom: I still don't know their ages.

Mary: The younger two are twins.

Tom: Now I know their ages! Thanks!
How old are Mary's kids and what is Mary's house number? (Yes, there is enough information here to solve the problem!)

Even though this is one of my golden oldies, it is still tough.  Answers are due NLT 0730 Friday, 5 April.  Be prepared to describe your work.  Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment